- Creases/folds up to 6,000 sheets per hour
- Sheet size can be up to 27.5” x 15.1”
- Works with paper weights from 75gsm to 400gsm
- Up to 2 folds per sheet
- 7” color touchscreen panel with intuitive interface
- Standard folds already stored in the system
- Unlimited custom jobs can be saved using the touchscreen
- Automatic operation with bottom-suction air-feed system
- Digital thickness measuring tool included
- Perforator included for perfect finishing
- Durable construction with life time guarantee
Formax Atlas C300 Auto-Feed Paper Creaser imparts yet unprecedented efficiency and accuracy to creasing/folding operations. This dream machine uses the best technologies such as its rule-and-matrix creasing mechanism, floating knives technology and ribbed rollers to produce creases/folds with no cracks or tears; certainly a highly sought-after finish
Formax Atlas C300 can crease/fold up to 6,000 sheets per hour due to its bottom-suction air-feed system that ensures a continuous and speedy paper feed. These sheets may be as big as 27.5” x 19.6” and weigh up to 400gsm, which means all sorts of industrial and official documents can be processed using the Atlas C300 Auto-Feed Creaser. The Atlas 300 package includes a digital thickness measuring tool to accurately measure paper weight. User-friendliness is optimized by developers with the inclusion of a color touch screen panel which may be used to select the pre-installed folds, program and store unlimited folds and input various useful measurements/information in a convenient way.
Formax Auto-Freed Paper Creaser is perhaps the most versatile product in its market. Not only can be used as a stand-alone creaser and folder, but it also has a perforating unit to add another point to the long list of its facilitative features. Furthermore, with abilities like Formax Paper Creaser, it is a great addition to any office, print shop, design unit and marketing offices.