- Dahle professional large format rolling trimmer 556 S with the capacity of trimming up to 14 sheets in one round
- Has rotary blade action that provides uniform cuts all the way
- Features an Imprinted protractor for making measured trims
- Bidirectional and self-sharpening blade covered in a plastic housing
- Transparent automatic paper clamp for keeping the operation under control
- Strong metal base for providing support to the entire installation
- Optional paper roll holder and floor stand
- Holds a Limited lifetime warranty
The Dahle 556 S rolling trimmer is an amazing large format version of the traditional trimmers that can be a perfect choice for trimming job encountered in engineering departments, galleries, framing shops and schools. It has the capacity of trimming up to 14 sheets of larger size with exceptional precision. Its unique dimensions allow 556 S rolling trimmer to be installed anywhere with ease. Users can easily mount it on the wall as well due to the accessories accompanying the pack to play smartly with the floor space.
Precise trimming of Dahle 556 S is achieved with the integrated functioning of the upper and lower steel blades along with the automatic paper clamp. The sheet is placed on the base and the surface grid helps the users mark the points for error-free accurate cutting. While operating, the chances of injury have been considerably reduced as the blade is covered entirely with the plastic housing and there is no way it can come in contact with the skin.