- Dahle 448 rolling trimmer for paper and mat board trimming ensured by its German engineering
- Possesses self-sharpening rotary blade housed in a protective cover for users’ safety
- Blade applies smooth and professional bidirectional cuts
- Equipped with automatic clamp to hold the input at a fixed place
- Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides to support the entire setup
- Imprinted protractor for facilitating accurate angled cuts
- Accompanied by an adjustable stand that adapts to the users’ comfort
- Possesses a processing capacity of up to 22 sheets at a time
- Thick-walled aluminum guide rod for defining the line of action for trimming
- Adjustable backstop that can be placed on both sides
- Can be wall mounted for saving space
The Dahle 448 Premium Rolling Trimmer is another promise of quality from Dahle with new specs and a smart design put together for users to enjoy the cleaner and accurate trims in an enhanced manner. With its trimming capacity of up to 22 sheets in one go, this Dahle premium rolling trimmer finishes the job in minimum time. The results are further perfected with the robust aluminum guide rod that confines the input to a specified area and avoids any side movements. Dahle 448 is safely placed over a metal stand with paper catch.
The Dahle premium-rolling trimmer possesses a ground steel cutting blade encased in a protective housing for ensuring the safety of users. The blade is self-sharpening and applies bidirectional cuts. These features make the 448 rolling trimmer blade function with consistency for longer period of time.