- Dahle 446 rolling trimmer for quick and precise trimming of paper and mat board
- Possesses self-sharpening blade which applies bidirectional cuts
- Has a trimming capacity of up to 22 sheets of paper at a time
- Automatic paper clamp for holding the input in place for applying cuts right where intended
- Straight and strong metal base provides a decent space for trimming the required material
- Solid aluminum guide rod that guides how the input would be processed
- A sleek stand is included in the Dahle 446 pack that provides more space for all sorts of trimming
- Blade enclosed in a plastic housing makes operations absolutely safe
This Dahle 446 S rolling trimmer is a great pick for heavy-duty trimming jobs to be done in no time. It applies 36.12" cutting length, which is the desired standard for trimming at corporate level. Paper sheets and mat board can be dealt with same precision with this Dahle premium-rolling trimmer. Dahle 446 rolling trimmer presents self-sharpening blade that cuts in both directions with consistency and accuracy. Users can operate the machine without any worries because the blade is completely covered.
The 446 rolling trimmer features aluminum guide rod that gives a direction to the input for neat trimming done in the desired way. The Dahle 446 is capable of trimming up to 22 sheets in one go in the presence of imperial and metric markings that ensure all the cuts lead to the desired dimensions of the output.
Q. Is the product durable?
A. The product is highly durable owing to its German engineering and metal base. Moreover, its blades are also self-sharpening that promise to work like new for years.
Q. Is it easy to use?
A. The machine requires no special settings. Everything is given in detail in the product manual that makes the usage a breeze.
Q. What are the dimensions of this item?
A. Its dimensions are 44.125L" x 15.125W" x 49.5"H and weighs 74 pounds.