- Heavy duty Dahle 444 rotary trimmer for trimming a variety of materials with consistency
- Has a cutting capacity of 25 sheets in one go
- Furnishes a cutting length of 26 3/8"
- Features the characteristic self-sharpening blade providing bidirectional cuts
- Blade thickness is equal to 1/8" with the strength of pure ground steel
- Blade is placed in plastic housing for safety of the users
- Automatic paper clamp available to avoid the extra hassles of managing papers manually
- Dahle 444 is supported by a robust metal base serving as a foundation for stable installation
- Sturdy aluminum guide rod available to define the path of trimming for the input
- Machine can be wall-mounted for saving space
- Comes with an optional floor stand for the users who want more convenience
- Holds a lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
The Dahle 444 rotary trimmer is a versatile new trimmer for easy trimming of a wide array of materials in minimum time. Its thick self-sharpening blade made of ground steel cuts with a rotary action so that equal trims can be applied on both the sides. It guarantees the users of unflinching support for years to come.
The Dahle 444 rotary trimmer expedites users in terms of quick and high quality output. This Dahle premium rotary trimmer can trim up to 25 sheets in one go. It’s compact in design and saves space due to its ability of being wall-mounted. Moreover, it holds a limited lifetime warranty straight from the manufacturer to back the users up with a long-term support.