- 14.12” cutting length
- Cuts stacks of up to 30 sheets
- Self-sharpening blade that works in both direction for easy cutting
- Automatic see-through clamping bar
- Calibrated side scale with adjustable backstop
- Metal worktable with imprinted reference grid, angled lines and paper sizes
- Protective plastic casing around blade
When it comes to quality paper cutting with small to medium-scale workloads, nothing matches the abilities of Dahle 440 Premium Rotary Cutter. This efficient and compact paper cutter is a great addition to professional workplaces.
440 premium rotary cutter is capable of cutting stacks of 30 sheets of lengths up to 14 1/8”. These capabilities are well suited to offices where paper lengths usually do not exceed the standard 11”. It gets its effortless cutting abilities from a self-sharpening blade which is equally good with various paper weights, foils, photo paper and plastics. This blade is encased in a plastic covering to prevent injuries to users. For straight cuts, Dahle rotary cutter features an automatic clamping bar that holds paper firmly during cutting. This bar is transparent so operators can see whether stock is placed correctly or not. To lend ease and speed to paper cutting, the worktable has a reference guide, protractor function and common paper sizes imprinted on it. Moreover, Dahle 440 has a side scale with an adjustable backstop is included so precision is not compromised at all.