- 14" punching length with open throat for longer documents
- Punching capacity of 20 sheets of 20lbs paper
- Pitch of 3:1
- Binding capacity of 3/16" to 9/16"
- 4mm x 4mm square punch holes
- All 40 pins disengageable to punch all paper sizes
- Side and depth margin controls for precision
- Wire holder and Wire closer control for smooth operations
- Diameter scale for wire size selection
- Foot pedal for electric punching
- Waste drawer
- Anti-jam feature
Akiles WireMac-E is the most complete product to have embraced the paper handling market. It consists of highly functional electric punching and wire binding units that are a true representation of the quality associated with any Akiles electric punch & manual wire binding machine.
WireMac-E has a 14" punching length with the widely used 3:1 pitch and strong electric foot pedal-operated punching units that can punch 20 sheets of 20lbs paper in one go. The punching capabilities of this machine are however not limited to these specifications, thanks to its innovative design. To punch documents longer than 14" there is an open throat design along with a punching guide and for odd sized documents all 40 of the die pins are made disengageable. These, with the help of the side and depth margin controls, can be used to neatly punch stack of any dimensions.
WireMac-E has an equally extraordinary binding unit. The binding capacity is from 3/16" to 9/16" which includes most official-sized documentation. To assist the operator in the binding process, a wire holder and a wire closer are included which ensure an accurate wire binding. Furthermore, a diameter scale is also is at the user’s disposal. It suggests the best wire size corresponding to the measured thickness of the stack.
Akile Wiremac-E punch & binding equipment can be of great value to those handling heavy-duty applications and working with a wide range of types of documents.