- Akiles Wiremac-Duo Combo Wire Binding Equipment is a heavy-duty manual punch and binding machine that processes up to 10 sheets of 20 lbs. paper with ease
- Works with two different pitches i.e. 3:1 or 2:1
- Akiles Wire Binding Equipment can punch up to 14″ for wider documents
- Independent disengagement is enabled
- Akiles WireMac-Duo possesses solid metal framework for assurance of strength and durability
- Continuous Punch Guide available in the 3:1 version for applying punch and binding functions to the larger documents
- Depth Margin Controls for providing the appropriate holes for all sizes of wire
- Side Margin Controls for aligned punching output
- Master Selector available that helps define a number of specifications of the output desired
- Diameter Scale for choosing the most suitable thickness of the document
- Wire Closer Control that helps adjust the wires between 3/16" and 1-1/4"
- Wire Holder makes sheet insertion convenient and effortless
Akiles WireMac-Duo Combo Wire Binding Equipment is a unique punch and binding machine that has two different die sets working in one body. It performs the basic punching and binding over 3:1 and 2:1 pitch wire with the facility of continuing with the dies without changing them again and again. It has plenty of good features that make it an expedient tool for in-house punching and binding without any extra efforts.