- Akiles WireMac-3:1 Wire Punch & Binding Equipment for heavy-duty punching and binding requirements
- Punches up to 20 sheets of 20 lbs. paper with accuracy and speed
- Operates with a 3:1 Pitch Unit
- Can provide binding thickness from 3/16in to 9/16in for the final output
- Master Selector available for easy adjustment of the settings for both punching and binding functions
- Closer Selector available for choosing the type of closure user wants to apply to the final output
- Side Margin Control and Punching Margin Control available for helping users achieve a neater and organized shape of the punched document
- Independent disengagement of the dies available for easy punching of all paper sizes without side-end perforations
- Strong Metal Construction for durability ensured
- 1 Year Warranty
Akiles WireMac-3:1 Wire Punch & Binding Equipment is another new way of punching and binding documents in a cost-efficient manner. Its pitch unit of 3:1 enables it to provide finer punching of the sheets and Independent die disengagement ensures that no punched sheet faces side-end perforation.
The 3:1 Akiles WireMac Punch & Binding Equipment can punch up to 20 papers and bind up to 125 sheets with unmatched quality It has different types of selectors for making the functions and setting adjustment a convenient chore. It all operates in a metal framework that will never let the operations down due to its inherent durability and reliability. This Punch & Binding Equipment is further enhanced by the 1-year warranty for the product.