Akiles ProLam Plus 330 Pouch Laminator
- AkilesProLam Plus 330 featuring 13” wide throat for facilitated pouch feeding
- A strong metal cover that keeps the machine components protected from the environment
- Sophisticatedly designed silicon rollers are in place that go well even when there is no carrier
- Power switch and indicators ensure that the users have control over their operations
- If temperature adjustment or reorientation of the document is required during the lamination cycle, forward / reverse switch is there to help
- Heat / Cold switch helps switch easily between hot and cold lamination
- Electronic Circuit (PCB) & Gradual Temperature Control together contribute towards the operational intelligence of ProLam plus 330 laminator
- Dual Heat System provides consistent lamination from 3 mils up to 10 mils
The ProLamPlus 330 is the exceptional presentation of Akiles for taking the lamination jobs to the next level. It features heated roller system that applies the heat uniformly to the pouch for giving it a smoother look. This sort of lamination shines out when photos and ink-jet printouts are under process.It has a wide 13" lamination capacity, flexible PCB heat control, durable metal construction and many other features that are worth a try.This Akiles dual heat system laminator features heated rollers and heated plates for double effect of the heat applied. The recommendations for this machine are from 3 mils up to 10 mils for optimal output.
|Product Name||Akiles ProLam Plus 330 Pouch Laminator|
|Heat-up Time (mins)||5|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||21 x 8.5 x 4.5|
|User Type||Large Office|
|Throat Capacity (Inches)||13|
|Max. Laminating Speed (Inches/Min)||23|
|Heated Roller System||2 Hot/ 2 Cold|
|Max. Pouch Thickness (mil)||10|
|Number of Rollers||4|
|Laminator Type||Pouch Laminator|
Q: For how long am I entitled to warranty?
A: The Akiles ProLam Plus 330 comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Q: How long does this machine takes to warm up?
A: As Alkies 330 pouch laminator is used for heavy duty laminating jobs, therefore the appliance requires 5 to 7 minutes to heat up.
Q: What should be the thickness of the pouches for Alkies ProLam Plus 330 laminators?
A: Select 3 to 10 mil thermal pouch thickness with the touch of a button for Alkies 330 pouch laminator.
Q: Would Alkies 330 pouch laminator withstand laminating traffic without burning out?
A: Alkies ProLam 330 is a heavy-duty machine, its strong built is capable of laminating without burning out.
Q: Should I buy Alkies 330 or Alkies 230?
A: Both Alkies 230 and 330 are exceptional machines with bubble free and smooth lamination but ProLam 330 provides extra throat capacity for hassle free pouch feeding.