- Akiles OffiWire-3:1 Wire Punch & Binding Equipment capable of punching up to 10 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper with amazing speed and accuracy
- Features Hardened Steel Dies for suave punching output in each go even for the toughest of the materials
- "U" Shape Handle available for making the process more manageable
- Bilateral Closer ensures accurate wire closure on both the ends
- Robust metal framework utilized for added durability of the setup
- Side Margin Guide for giving the punching activity the right direction
- Wire Selector capable of working smartly for selecting the wire size highly suitable for a given punching activity
- An ISO 9002 certified product
Akiles OffiWire-3:1 Wire Punch & Binding Equipment is an amazing product that can punch and bind sheets with exceptional speed and intelligent accuracy. It has the capacity of punching up to 10 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper and can handle 9/16" documents with considerable ease. The Akiles OffiWire Punch & Binding Equipment is a handy tool for in-house punching and binding work on a lower scale. It also features an efficient wire closer and wire selector that make the deal even more affordable. This Punch & Binding Equipment has a bundle of superb features along with an ISO 9002 certification that give you the confidence of operating the device without any hesitation.
Q. What is the punching capacity of this version?
A. Akiles OffiWire-3:1 Manual Wire Binding Equipment can punch up to 10 sheets of 20 lbs. bond paper at a time.
Q. Which format is accepted by Akiles OffiWire-3:1 as the input?
A. Akiles OffiWire-3:1 accepts input in the Letter or A4 (European) format.
Q. What are the dimensions of holes it punches?
A. It punches square-shaped holes measuring 4×4 mm.
Q. Which closing system does Akiles OffiWire-3:1 have?
A. The Akiles OffiWire-3:1 has vertical closing system.
Q. What is the machine’s shell composed of?
A. Akiles OffiWire-3:1 is made majorly of plastic that keeps the machine light and manageable.