- Akiles iWire-31 Manual Punch & Wire Binding Equipment that provides vertical paper punching of up to 15 sheets of 20 lbs. paper in one go
- Binds up to 120 sheets in one cycle at a pitch of 3:1
- Can furnish wire bindings of up to 11' in length and 9/16'' in thickness
- Unique steel punch pins that can work in an unaltered way because of being heat treated
- Wire size selector guide that ensures only the most appropriate wire size in used for the final binding
- Dust cover keeps the external influences away from affecting the internal components of Akiles Punch & Binding Machine
- Backed by one year limited warranty
Akiles iWire-31 Manual Punch & Wire Binding Equipment is the tool for low volume wire binding and punching functions. Its standard as well as unique features work in an integrated manner for bringing the most outclass results for professional use. The recommended paper type of the operation is the scrap paper. With the input specifications met properly, Akiles iWire-31 can easily punch up to 15 sheets of 20 pound paper in one cycle. It also features hardened steel dies that ensure polished punching of all kinds of materials. It is recommended to start binding once all the papers inserted have been punched and arranged. These guidelines and the built-in iWire-31 scales and selectors facilitate the users while punching and binding their documents in their desired manner.