- Akiles iWire 31 Manual Punch & Wire Binding Equipment that provides vertical paper punching of up to 15 sheets of 20 lbs. paper in one go
- Binds up to 120 sheets in one cycle at a pitch of 3:1
- Can furnish wire bindings of up to 11' in length and 9/16'' in thickness
- Unique steel punch pins that can work in an unaltered way because of being heat treated
- Wire size selector guide that ensures only the most appropriate wire size in used for the final binding
- Dust cover keeps the external influences away from affecting the internal components of Akiles Punch & Binding Machine
- Backed by one year limited warranty
Akiles iWire 31 Manual Punch & Wire Binding Equipment is the tool for low volume wire binding and punching functions. Its standard as well as unique features work in an integrated manner for bringing the most outclass results for professional use. The recommended paper type of the operation is the scrap paper. With the input specifications met properly, Akiles iWire 31 can easily punch up to 15 sheets of 20 pound paper in one cycle. It also features hardened steel dies that ensure polished punching of all kinds of materials. It is recommended to start binding once all the papers inserted have been punched and arranged. These guidelines and the built-in iWire-31 scales and selectors facilitate the users while punching and binding their documents in their desired manner.
Q. How can I keep my workspace clean after working with the Akiles iWire-31?
A. There is a waste drawer present that will keep the mess out of sight and keep your workspace neat and tidy.
Q. Is there a way to reduce the strain exerted on the hand during operating the binding machine?
A. If you have Akiles iWire-31, you need not worry about this as it comes with an ergonomic handle that keeps the punching process going smoothly and makes operations comfortable for the users.
Q. What is the specialty of the punch die system used in Akiles iWire-31?
A. Akiles iWire-31 features a Hardened Punch Die System that is comprised of cast-hardened and heat-treated steel punch dies. They are sturdy enough to punch for years without any errors.
Q. What is the shape of the holes punched by Akiles iWire-31?
A. This machine punches square-shaped holes.
Q. What is the closing capacity of Akiles iWire-31?
A. Akiles iWire-31 features a closing capacity ranging from 3/16″ to 9/16″.