Akiles iWire-21 Manual Wire Binding Equipment
- Akiles iWire-21 Manual Punch & Wire Binding Equipment with Hardened Punch Die System with which reliable operations for years are ensured
- Remarkably compact and user-friendly design
- Convenient installation procedure with capacity of punching up to 15 sheets in one go
- Wire Measuring Guides that help the users for accurate wire measurements leading to finer binding
- Vertical Punching that ensures error-free aligned punching results
- Anti-Dust Cover that is a great way of keeping the internal parts clean and reducing the maintenance cost
- Ergonomic iWire-21 Handle for comfortable punching operation
- Sliding Wire Closer Selector for selecting different types of wire closures to be applied
The Akiles iWire-21 is an extraordinary way of handling the punch and bind operations at a lower scale. It features punch and wire closer, both of which make the deal cost-effective for the users. It presents vertical punching that keeps the punch results most professionally arranged onto the paper. Its 2:1 pitch is carefully set for low-volume punching and binding needs. The capacity of punching 15 sheet at a time with accuracy and highest suavity are the features you can expect from the Akiles Punch & Binding Machine. Along with plenty of handy tools incorporated into the machine, the affordability and ease of operation are the competitive advantages that this product will bestow its users with.
|Product Name||Akiles iWire-21 Manual Wire Binding Equipment|
|SKU||AOW-L31 / L21|
|Punch Length (inches)||11|
|Paper Punch Volume (lbs.)||20|
|Binding Type||Wire Binding|
|Binding Capacity (Diameter")||(3/16 - 1-1/4)|
|Binding Capacity (Sheets)||20 - 280|
|Number of pitches||1|
|Paper Size||A4 Size|
|Punch Hole Size (mm)||(4 x 5.5)|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|User Type||Small Office|
|Punch Hole Shape||Rectangular|
|Number of Holes||21|
|Punching Capacity (Sheets)||15|
Q. Can Akiles iWire-21 punch through poly covers?
A. Yes, it can punch through clear and poly covers (up to 23 mil) one at a time.
Q. Does it have any feature for the left-handed users?
A. The Akiles iWire-21 has been designed with the normal, right-handed user in mind. Therefore, it has not got much facilitation for the left-handed users.
Q. Which wire spines should I use with my Akiles iWire-21?
A. 2:1 pitch wire spines from 3/16” to 1.25” thick are recommended for use with the Akiles iWire-21.
Q. Is there any feature available for closing the wire?
A. Yes, the Akiles iWire-21 has built-in wire closer for this purpose.
Q. What is the benefit of vertical punching?
A. Vertical punching ensures that all the documents are properly aligned and there are no errors during the punching process.