- Akiles iCoil-41+ manual punch & electric coil binding equipment with special oval-shaped holes that expedite the coil binding process by 50% approximately
- Possesses an electric inserter that is storable and inserts the sheets at an unmatchable speed
- Features Coil Measuring Guides that intelligently select the most appropriate coil size
- Hardened Punch Die System for durable and more reliable operations
- Versatile and adaptable shape and design
- Vertical Punching technology that reduces the process time considerably by arranging the punched documents for final binding rapidly
- Anti-Dust Cover and Ergonomic Handle for enhanced facilitation of the users
The Akiles iCoil 41+ is a unique and efficient solution for coil binding and manual punching operations. It has Hardened Punch Die System that enables the users to work with different paper sizes and eases processing of up to 15 sheets at a time. The uniqueness of Akiles iCoil-41+ lies in the oval punch that further makes the coil binding easy and effective.
There are many handy tools that come built-in with this machine, making the foundation for error-free punching and binding stronger than ever.The precisely working inserter and crimp tool ensure that the coil binding is professionally finished with proper closure of the coil ends for making the document safe for the user. Although this Akiles electric coil binding machine weighs only 18lbs., but its efficiency is truly exceptional. Akiles iCoil 41+ is easily storable with foldable top cover and is a budget-friendly choice for the smart users.