- Features Akiles Smart Detect System that automatically detects wires
- Compatible with wire pitches of 3:1 and 2:1
- LCD Control Panel for custom adjustments and perfect wire closing
- Safety sensor to prevent injuries
- High efficiency mode for quicker operations
- Magnetic wire holder
- Wire closing range of 3/16" to 1 1/2"
- Wire holder for easy insertion
Akiles Flexicloser is a revolutionary electric wire binding machine for high-end professional users. It packs some of the best known wire binding features into a great automated operation. Akiles electric wire binding machine owes its accuracy and automation to the Smart Detection System that detects the wire being used and closes it with the exactly right amount of pressure, ensuring a perfect binding.
Flexicloser is compatible with the most commonly pitches of 3:1 and 2:1 while has a wire closing range of 3/16" to 1 1/2". An LCD Control Panel with touch sensitive buttons is included that can be used to eliminate any minor discrepancies via micro-adjustment functions. Since the document insertion is manual, Akiles has also included a safety sensor that stops the pressure plate if the operator’s hand is in its way, thus preventing possible injury.
Akiles Flexicloser electric Wire Binding Equipment has a significantly easy wire binding procedure. The user simply has to insert the punched document into the open wire using the wire holder, then stick it to the magnetic holder for correct alignment and then turn the machine on; the rest is automatic. For those requiring quicker binding there is a high efficiency mode which saves around 30% of the user’s time.