- Two Independant Punch Die Systems: Punch and bind multiple size projects with different pitches
- Depth Margin Control: For correct punch margin depth for each wire/comb size.
- Die Disengagement Pins: 54 pins can be disengaged
- Open Punching Throat & Continuous Punching Guide: For easy alignment and punching of longer documents.
- Built in Wire Closer: with any combination
- Diameter Scale: Measure document thickness to select the best wire/comb option
The Akiles DuoMac-431 is a versatile and user-friendly binding solution for both 4:1 plastic coil binding and 3:1 twin loop wire binding. The DuoMac-431 incorporates a manual coil punch, a manual 3:1 wire punch and a wire closer all into custom-built heavy duty unit. It features disengage able pins, two independent punching die sets, a depth margin control, an open punch throat, continuous punching guide, a spacious waste drawer, a side margin control and coil crimpers. The DuoMac 431 is the only combination machine of its kind. The unique design of the 431 includes the ability to punch both a 4:1 pitch hole pattern for spiral coil binding and a 3:1 pitch hole pattern for twin loop wire binding up to 9/16"". This gives the ability to choose the look and feel of the bound books and presentations. Now the user can choose between these two great binding styles for all their reports and presentations and can also save space, time and money.