- Available with Standard 4:1 (0.250”) pitch
- Single punch length of 13″
- Round holes 4mm in diameter
- Punching capacity of up to 17 sheets of 20lbs weight
- Binding capacity of a maximum of 2″
- 5 disengageable pins to punch and coil unusual paper sizes
- EZ Inserting TableTM for efficient operations
- Metal construction and well-designed for durability
Akiles CoilMac-M is the most efficient punching and binding machine in the paper handling market. It is built to render a professional look to coil-bound documents and provide a cost-effective solution to users.
Akiles Punch & Binding Machine has the most in-demand features for its users. The punching machine has a standard 4:1 pitch with each hole 4mm in diameter. These settings provide a solid binding of papers without unnecessary overwork. The machine is also very time-saving as customers can punch up to 17 20lbs sheets in one operation. The same perfection is reflected in the binding capabilities of CoilMac-M. Stacks of punched sheets with thickness up to 2″ may be bound which translates to about 180 sheets (20lbs), which is ample for any kind of official documentation.
Akiles Manual Punch & Manual Coil Binding Equipment is always engineered for lending functionality to the user. For convenience, 5 of the 53 pins in the punching machine are cleverly chosen to be disengageable so that a range of odd paper sizes can be punched with consistency and accuracy. The binding process is sped up drastically with the EZ Inserting TableTM that is designed for optimization of the process.