- Available with Standard 4:1 (0.248”) pitch
- Punch length of 13″
- Oval holes of 5x4mm for easy coil insertion
- Punching capacity of up to 20 sheets of 20lbs weight
- Binding capacity of a maximum of 2″
- All 54 pins are disengageable so all paper sizes may be punched
- Side and Depth Margin Controls for precise punching
- EZ Inserting TableTM for efficient binding operations
- Metal construction and well-designed for durability
- Waste basket for scrap collection
Akiles CoilMac-M+ is the most advanced and competitive product in its class that comes equipped with the most innovative features. Not only is it engineered to provide a high-end long-running service to its users but also maximizes speed and comfort, both of which are rare qualities when it comes to manual binding equipment.
Akiles Punch & Binding Machine has a considerably long 13″ punching panel that is powered by 54 disengageable pins and is set at a professional pitch of 4:1. The advantage of all 54 pins being disengageable is immense as it allows users to easily adjust the punching settings to any paper size. Another benefit of the CoilMac-M+ is that it makes 5x4mm oval holes rather than circular ones. This is a one of its kind innovation in related products and significantly decreases the time and effort taken up by coil insertion.
The span of binding options possessed by Akiles Manual Punch & Manual Coil Binding Equipment is emphasized by the fact that it binds stacks up to 2″ thick and 26″ long. To make the handling of stacks of this magnitude easier, margin controls are installed on both the side edge and depth measure to preserve the accuracy and create consistent holes. Furthermore, EZ Inserting TableTM tops this off by letting customers quickly insert coils into punched documents.
All these features are testament to the quality Akiles CoilMac-M+ boasts and render it to be a valuable addition to any workplace.