- Available with Standard 4:1 (0.25”) pitch
- Punch length of 13.5″
- Round holes of 4mm diameter
- Punching capacity of up to 25 sheets of 20lbs weight
- Binding capacity of a stack up to 2″ thickness (compatible with [email protected] or E1)
- 5 disengageable pins so common paper sizes may be punched
- Side and Depth Margin Controls for precise punching
- Metal construction and well-designed for durability
- Waste basket for scrap collection
Akiles CoilMac-ECP is the perfect coil binder to produce professional looking documentation and paperwork in an efficient manner. It is an all-inclusive package that puts together usability, functionality and convenience into a very compact and durable design.
Akiles CoilMac-ECP Electric Coil Punch Equipment has all the standardized features that one seeks in a punching and binding machine. These combined with the electric pedal-powered operation simply make it the best. Akiles Coil Punch Machine has a 4:1 pitch that is the best-suited separation between its standard sized 4mm holes. With just a couple of pedal presses, users can accurately punch stacks that can be a maximum of 26″ wide and comprise of 25 sheets (20lbs). To ensure that consistency is not lost in between paper shifting, there are side and depth control margins that can be set according to the paper size. The binding capabilities are even more admirable. Stacks can be a maximum 2″ thick and this machine still does not lose its performance.
CoilMac-ECP also incorporates a great deal of versatility into its robust structure. The 5 disengageable pins can be manually pulled by customers so a number of commonly used paper sizes can be punched with the right consistency. The all-metal structure and waste baskets are a definite plus for heavy-duty users requiring great binding jobs, and make it the best in the market for high end customers.