- Available with Standard 4:1 (0.248”) pitch
- Punch length of 13.5″
- 5x4 mm oval holes for quick binding procedure
- Punching capacity of up to 25 sheets of 20lbs weight
- Binding capacity of a stack up to 2″ thickness (compatible with Finish@Coil-M or E1)
- All 54 pins made disengageable so any paper size may be punched accurately
- Side and Depth Margin Controls for precise punching
- Metal construction and well-designed for durability
- Waste basket for scrap collection
Akiles CoilMac-ECP+ is the true dream product of any paper handler! This robust machine has been developed after rigorous testing and brainstorming to expedite punching and binding operations for users who need continuous production of coil-bound documents at fast rates.
Akiles Coil Punch Machine introduces the revolutionary feature of 4:1 (0.248”) pitch that ensures that no punched hole looks out of proportion on a standard 11″ sheet. Not only this, but the convenient features of CoilMac-ECP+ allow users to punch documents consisting up to 25 (20lbs) sheets of 26″ length with an effortless press of a foot pedal and bind stacks of 180 (20lbs) sheets, or 2″ thick. The binding process can be augmented by fitting the compatible Finish@Coil-M or E1 products.
Akiles CoilMac-ECP+ Electric Coil Punch Equipment is famous due to the functionality it offers to users. The main feature of this machine is that all of its 54 pins are disengageable which means that virtually any paper size can be worked upon with non-varying consistency, which is massive for offices and binding shops. The side margin helps a lot by providing a reference for different paper sizes. To keep the document from tearing and ensuring that the holes are a safe distance from the edge, there is a depth control knob with adjustable depths.
Owing to these extraordinary capabilities, Akiles CoilMac-ECP+ is easily a heavy-duty coil binder meant for perfectionists.