- 12″ punching length
- High punching capacity of 25 sheets with 20lbs weight
- Binding capacity of stacks up to 2″ thickness
- 21 die disengagement pins for all paper sizes
- Rectangular Hole Size (5/16" x 1/8")
- Open throat insertion for documents longer than the punching length
- Side and Depth control margins
- Waste compartment for easy clean-up
- Durable design for years of consistence comb binding
Akiles AlphaBind-CM can be precisely described as the best comb binding option for heavy-duty, small scale users who need a package with both quality and economy optimized. Comb binding is considered a mark of professionalism and is also inherently a good form of binding, and this makes AlphaBind-CM a must-buy whatsoever.
Akiles AlphaBind Comb Binding Machine has a 12″ punching length which is enough for official documents with sizes up to Letter. For longer documents, more than one punching operations can be easily performed due to the open throat design. The punching capacity of the perforating equipment is 25 sheets with 20lbs weight; this is adequate for most documents. Even more impressive is the binding capacity which is up to 2″ thick. This means that a stack may be 2″ high and still be comb bound easily with this machine. This is made possible because of the comfortably used handle that operates the comb opener and makes comb insertion easy.
Akiles AlphaBind Comb Binding Equipment has 21 disengagement pins that enable users to punch practically any paper size with even consistency, which includes custom-made papers as well. The side and depth margins further sweeten the pot. The side margins have proven to be excellent reference mechanism for various paper sizes while the 4-mode adjustable depth control is an elementary feature for the correct punch margin.