- 12″ punching length with an open throat design for bigger documents
- 20 sheets punching capacity
- 2″ binding capacity for higher stacks
- Electronic foot pedal-operated punching
- 5/16" x 1/8" rectangular hole punch
- 21 die disengagement pins to adjust to any paper size
- Depth and side margin controls for greater accuracy and paperwork integrity
- Waste compartment included to collect scraps
- Heavy-duty design
Akiles AlphaBind-CE is the all-new innovation in the market for punching/binding equipment and introduces great functionality and convenience in the user experience. AlphaBind-CE has has an electric punching system that is operated through a foot pedal while the binding operation is an easy manual one.
It features a very practical 12″ punching length since most offices work with a maximum of 11″ Letter sized documents. It is however very easy to punch larger documents due to the open throat design which does not restrict the sheets to be punched from both sides. The electronic punch can handle up to 20 sheets in one go and makes 5/16" x 1/8" rectangular holes for easy and professional-looking binding. Furthermore, its entire 21 die pins and disengageable so users can punch any paper size neatly by a simple pull of a few pins.
Akiles AlphaBind Comb Binding Machine has its own set of admirable qualities. The binding comb can work on stacks up to 2″ thick. For different thicknesses, the depth margin in the punching machine can be used for the right margin of holes from edges.
Akiles Comb Binding Equipment is known as a mark of quality in related communities. The Akiles AlphaBind-CE surely lives up to this standard due to its immense functionality.